Osteopathic Register

The Bradford County Historical Society has the microfilm collection of the Osteopathic Register from 1909 to 1924. The one volume collection is indexed. An Act of the Legislature of Pennsylvania on May 19, 1909 required osteopathic physicians to register with the Prothonotary of the County in which they practiced. An Act of April 6, 1927 repealed this form of registration and substituted annual registration with the State Board of Osteopathic Examiners. Each affidavit includes:

  • Name
  • Residence
  • Incorporated School or College of Osteopathy
  • Date of Degree
  • Date of Affidavit
  • Remarks

<< Return to What is Available

2017 Bradford County Historical Society. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by inCommand Technologies, Inc.